Saturday, April 17, 2010

New little fuzzy butts!!!

So, I have 33 new little fuzz butts!! lol! That's chicks for those who don't know!
I brought home 6 little Cornish x almost 3 weeks ago, and 2 days later, the order I had placed for 25 came in, with 3 little packing peanuts, bringing the total up to 34!
I had 12 adorable little cornishes (they are the cutest little yellow fuzzballs at first), but lost one of my first ones a few days ago.
Also ordered: 5 Golden Laced Wyandottes, 5 Barred Rocks, 5 New Hampshire Reds, and 5 Buff Orpingtons, have an extra one of those. They are all very sweet, growing fast, getting used to seeing my head poke over the top of the box, and calling, "here girls, come to Mama" a lot!
The Cornish won't be around for more than a few more weeks, then I will be left with my girls-21 of them, and am thinking of ordering some black Jersey Giants, beautiful chickens!
As soon as I can figure out how to post pics with my blogs, I'll put some up.

No comments: